Who we are
We are Internationally recognized, award winning Salon, NABILA has emerged as a pioneer with its state-of-the-art salons and miraculous image-related solutions. Steered by research and development, inventing hybrids for style and fashion by nurturing an extensive network of clients. Nabila has been a trendsetter to leaders, opinion makers and style aficionados.
Our website address is: https://nabila.net/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We take your privacy very seriously and this privacy statement is here to help you understand what we may do with any information you give us about yourself. This privacy statement only relates to our website and branded Social media pages and does not extend to your use of the Internet outside of our website or to any websites that are linked to our website.
The statements, set forth below, are our privacy statements for Nabila Website.
We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
You are entitled to clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and whom you should contact if you have any concerns.
If you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, we will work with you to promptly resolve those concerns.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. We will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
The Term ‘Nabila’ referred to in this Policy refers to salons run under company ownership and / or Company control as well as salons run under franchisee ownership and / or Franchisee control.
The Term ‘NPL/Company’ referred to in this policy refers to Nabila Private Limited.
1.2.YOUR CONSENT REGARDING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information to:
• Improve and personalize the services herein used by you under this application.
• Analyse the effectiveness of our advertisements, content, and promotions.
• Personalise your experience, as well as evaluate (anonymously and in the aggregate) statistics on activity, such as what time you visited it, frequency of visit, likes on the content provided, content viewing habits, etc.
• It makes us customize the NABILA services and our products to your interests and needs
• Help speed up your future activities and experience on the NABILA. For example, NABILA can recognise that you have provided your personal information and will not request the same information a second time
• Collect information about the device you are using to access the NABILA, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that the NABILA present the best browsing experience for you
• To contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
• Offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions or promotions
• To provide you with products or services that you request from us
• To respond to your queries or comments
1.5. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of NABILA. However, we may share your personal information with:
- Trusted third parties apps who are related to us in any mode of business/marketing activities / etc.
- Our advertising, marketing, and promotional agencies help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our services, advertising campaigns, and promotions
- Law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
- Web analytics tool providers, such as Google, for legal reasons.
- Conduct investigations into possible breaches of applicable laws
- Detect, prevent and protect against fraud and any technical or security vulnerabilities
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, co-operate in any legal investigation and meet enforceable governmental requests.
We may also provide your Personal Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies who are not related to NABILA. If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by NABILA.
1.6. SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access, modification is only permitted among our employees, agents and Franchisees on a need-to-know basis. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us at 021-35862201. Your request will be directed to the designated point of contact at NABILA. NABILA uses ordinary industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have commercially reasonable procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
1.7. RIGHT TO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Don’t want to be contacted in the future by us. Would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you. Would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records wish to report any misuse of your personal information.
Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
Comments and other content submitted to us are not saved on our servers, in case we store them the same is stored long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court.
KEEP IN TOUCH
C33, E-Street, Block 4, Clifton
+92 21 3586 2201-3
+92 301 828 321